[THIN] Re: ICA protocol -- idle timer value is resetting

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:10:07 -0400

Do you have a group policy setup for your Citrix servers? If so look under
both Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows
Components\Terminal Services\Sessions and User Configuration\Administrative
Templates\Windows Components\Terminal Services\Sessions and see if you have
an idle timeout set.

-Mike