[THIN] Re: ICA icon

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:18:51 -0700

What he is saying is if you want an ICON you will need to change your method
of distributing the shortcut... Use PN or even better, just use PNAgent on
the desktop.  It will make management of the shortcut easier... (the old
school way of .ica files are a pain to manage....  Who knows which of the
1000s of desktop has it and when you make a change.
joe