[THIN] ICA gateway query

Dear All,

I have 2 Windows 2000 Servers running Citrix Metaframe 1.8. Server 1 is on a
different subnet to Server 2. I have configured an ICA gateway between the
two and this works OK until I shutdown Server 1. I can't then contact Server
2 from ICA clients. Is there any way I can configure a backup ICA gateway to
get around this problem. As I mentioned before these are the only 2 Citrix
servers we have.

Thanks and regards

Nick Fitzgerald
Server Services - Barings (Guernsey) Limited

Tel Direct: +44 (0)1481 219636   Fax Direct: +44 (0)1481 717533
E-mail: mailto:nick.fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nick.fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.barings-guernsey.com <http://www.barings-guernsey.com/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission has been issued by a member of Baring
Asset Management ("BAM") for the information of the addressee only.  It may
contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and should not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person without the consent of
BAM.  Any document attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any
disclaimer which forms part of it and you are advised to read the additional
notifications which can be accessed from the URL below.  If you are not the
intended recipient please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your
system.  E-mails are susceptible to data corruption, interception,
falsification, delay, unauthorised amendment and viruses.  BAM does not
accept liability for any such events or any consequences thereof in respect
of e-mails sent, or received, by us and whilst we have taken every
reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been
swept for viruses, we cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage
sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry
out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.  In circumstances
where the content of this transmission is important you should not rely on
its integrity without verifying it by telephone or facsimile. Any
communications transmitted by telephone, facsimile and e-mail to, or by, you
may be accessed, recorded, monitored and/or made available to BAM.
www.barings-guernsey.com/email <http://www.barings-guernsey.com/email>