[THIN] Re: ICA file problem...more info

  • From: george.wasgatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:08:18 -0500

The ICA file specifies that you are using an alternate address.  If the
alternate address used to work but isn't any longer then I'd look to the
firewall.  Try this:

telnet the.external.address.here 1494

See if you can connect that way.  If you can't either the alternate address
assignment on the server has disappeared or the firewall rules have changed.