[THIN] ICA file problem

I have a webpage that users use to connect over the internet to a published
desktop.  The link is an ica file that they run.   It was working but all of
a sudden it has stopped.  Can someone look at this and tell me what I should
look for or try?  We run WinTSE 4.0 / Citrix XP.  We have 7 servers assigned
to the published desktop.

[WFClient]
Version=2
TcpBrowserAddress="ip address of first server in farm"
UseAlternateAddress=1

[ApplicationServers]
MetroDesktop=

[MetroDesktop]
Address=MetroDesktop
InitialProgram=#MetroDesktop
ClientAudio=Off
Compress=On
DesiredColor=2
TransportDriver=TCP/IP
WinStationDriver=ICA 3.0
ScreenPercent=98

Thanks,

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445