[THIN] Re: ICA Listener

  • From: "Pat Coughlin" <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:15:08 -0400

Pay close attention to the "netlogon" service.  When this dies, passthrough
authentication fails (as from program neighborhood) while explicit logons
still succeed.  I have seen this service fail on a server and because as an
administrator I go straight to the server (and could log in without an
issue) it was an interesting problem to find.

Pat Coughlin, MCSE CCA
System Engineer
City of Dayton