[THIN] Re: ICA Listener

  • From: "Rodriguez, Andy" <ARodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:19:24 -0400

Unfortunately no.

Andy Rodriguez
ProHealth Physicians
IT Department
Ancillary Support Analyst
Assistant Network Administrator
Phone: 860-284-5278
Fax: 860-284-5333
HelpDesk: 860-284-5300
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 2:07 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'; thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: ICA Listener

HI Andy,

Quick question for you.  Many of the problems that require a dsmaint to be run
usually show up in the application or system event log.  Did you see any errors
there?

adam

"Rodriguez, Andy" <ARodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

04/25/2008 11:02 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[THIN] Re: ICA Listener

Hey Everyone,

The solution to our problem was run dsmaint recreatelhc which recreates the
local host cache database.  Once that was done server1 started to accept users.

Thanks for your thoughts on this issue.