[THIN] Re: ICA Client issues.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:10:25 -0700

Thanks.  I assume "opportunistic locking" is on the Novell server, as
I haven't seen this on a Terminal Server.

I will forward this info to the tech in NY.  He told me that they are
phasing out Novell, but there is some data still around on a few
Novell servers.

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406