[THIN] Re: ICA Client

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:44:38 -0500

If you search for client disconnects or timeouts you will find articles
that tell you where to look to find this setting in the registry. =20

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751