[THIN] ICA BROWSER 1.8

Hi group

We have an issue for a long time already concerning the ica browsers.
If we administer the environment, sometimes some servers dont show up,
the only  solution is to :
Restart the ICA browser and PN.
If this fails, restart the servers

Isent there any GOOD solution , a permanent one...

all info is verry welcome

No, we dont do scripted reboots, because of 24/24 7/7 availability we
cant....

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous ,

Kristof De Mey

Electrabel IT-Services -  Infrastructure Services
Service Operations - Exploitation NT & Mailing Systems

Werhuizenkaai 16 - Q015 - 1000 Brussel
Tel intern:  80.3387 - Tel: 00-32-2-206 33 87
Fax intern: 80.3427 - Fax: 00-32-2-206 34 27