[THIN] ICA 8.1 w/PNA on Neoware - 5minutes to connect to config.xml

  • From: "Ron Jameson" <rjameson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:25:00 -0500

We have several new Neowares to replace wyse CE and the neoware is
running Xpe.  We have other neowares with the 8.x citrix client via the
neoware plugin and neoware said we can install the full client with PNA
from citrix as well.  We tried this but when we login as the user, PNA
takes about 1-2m to go from grey/red icon to white/red - then another
2-3 minutes to allow the application list to show.

We uninstalled and pushed the neoware 8.x plugin with PN only and it
works fine.  I am stumped - has anyone seen such a problem getting PNA
to load on a thin client from neoware?

Ron Jameson
Hamlin Technologies