[THIN] Re: IBM blades for Citrix vs. HP DL360?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:23:47 -1200

i'll take IBM anything over HP.  We were an all IBM shop at my last job and
never had hardware problems.  My current job is all HP.  I have seen more
hardware failures in the past year than I have in my entire career.  Brand
new HP servers, nice top of the line stuff, failing left and right.  Power
supplies, drives, ram etc.

that's my .02

Greg