[THIN] Re: Hyper-Threading (again!)

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:55:18 -0400

Since this is a hot topic, I have posted the preliminary version of our WP
on Hyper-Threading at the following link.  Hopefully the graphics are more
readable than the Citrix paper;-)

http://www.tmurgent.com/images/WP_HyperThread.pdf

While we didn't look to max sustained users, we expect an average of 15%
performance improvement when you enable HT  in a TS environment with 2003.

tim
Timothy R. Mangan
Founder TMurgent Technologies
tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx