From: Turman, David C. [mailto:david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 11:46 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Hyper-Threading (again!)

        Our DBA is under the impression that Windows 2000 Server does NOT
support
        hyper-threading, but Advanced Server does. Is there any validity to
this? The
        only thing I see on Microsofts site deals with Windows XP. Any
ideas?

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale=20
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=3D130
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale