From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Russell Robertson
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:30 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Hybrid question?

Why not use Citrix to do both?

Publish the desktop via Citrix and run the custom app within the desktop or
not, the choice is yours. There is academic pricing too if you are a
college.

You don't have to invest in new clients, you can use any old desktop as a
thin client.

Cheers

Russell
Russell Robertson
Skibo Technologies
The Software Centre
Aberdeen Science & Technology Park
Balgownie Drive, ABERDEEN
AB22 8GU
T: +44 (0)1224 355250
E: russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
W: www.skibo.com <http://www.skibo.com/>

Microsoft Certified Partners
Citrix Solutions Advisers
Northern Business Star Awards Finalists 2005