[THIN] Re: Hp Universal Driver

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:40:31 -0700

Wow, yet another amazing masterpiece from Rick.  Well done.

You would think that being the year 2007 and all that vendors would have
finally gotten things right.  Printing has been around since beginning of
computers.  Even before the first monitor and we today, don't have nearly
the issues with video cards and monitors as we do with printers.

Joe