[THIN] How to disable Printer creation message

  • From: "Ivo Pastyrik" <plaka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:38:28 +0200

Good evening,
I would like to ask you for help with disabling message about =
unsuccessful printer creation.

I have restricted set of priter drivers on MFXP 1.0 for client printers.
When client connect to FR with some client priter that is not allowed =
user get following message:

Printer creation: One or more printer could not be created due to a =
driver that has not been approved for use on this server. Please contact =
your system administor.

Is it some way how to DISABLE this message ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Ivo Pastyrik
e-mail: plaka@xxxxxxxxxx