[THIN] Re: How ready\stable is MPS 4?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:02:46 -0700

PS4 is running very nicely in production environments, especially with the
Enteprise version there are great enhancements. "Universal" Printing is much
better but not perfect, build a new farm instead of trying to somehow make
the upgrade work...........

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453