From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Parr
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:50 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] How ready\stable is MPS 4?

How far have things come? If stability is my number one priority should I
stick with XP FR3?
Also the real attraction for our company would be the apparent ease with
which printing in theory is dealt with by MPS 4 - how much has this proven
true in practice for others?

Also I assume the upgrade path from XP3 to MPS4 is not smooth and possibly
not even an option from what I recall reading on the topic last spring?
Probably need to be on PS 3 to upgrade to 4?

Steve Parr
Metroland Printing, Publishing and Distributing Ltd.