-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
Behalf
Of Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 11:07 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: How many users will go on my server

>But seriously - I've never found anything remotely usable, or
responsive, when 100% CPU activity is reported.

Probably not fair, as they use "idle time" and run at low priority, but =
my
(own) servers are always at 100% utilization running various distributed
applications, and they are very usable and responsive.

And no, not SETI!

- Bob

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential applications to
eliminate your printing, policy and profile, and your application =
management
problems. http://www.triCerat.com=20