[THIN] Re: How many users are you getting?

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:04:16 -0600

I believe that's a number of hosted sessions between reboots.

Meaning if you have 10 days between reboots and the same user connects and
logs off 2x a day he has 20 of those hosted sessions in 10 days.

Multiply that by 1000 users that logged in 2 x a day for an hour each
session and you have 20,000 hosted sessions in 10 days etc. etc.

Hosted session between reboots. Not concurrent session.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server

RapidApp, Chicago