From:   Pardee, Michael P. [mailto:MPardee@xxxxxxxx]=20
Sent:   Friday, March 26, 2004 8:44 AM
To:     'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject:        [THIN] Re: How many users are you getting?

On NT4 TSE?!  Wow.  We publish out the desktop and I can barely get =
above 60
users before running out of registry space.  Worked with Microsoft on
adjusting the PagedPoolSize and RegistrySizeLimit values and it did no =
good.
I am VERY impressed (and jealous) that you can get that many users on an =
NT4
TSE box.=20