From: Ryan McBride [mailto:McBride@xxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 11:54 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] How do you remove printer drivers from CMC

Hey All,

I know this is going to sound really silly, so feel free to tell me so
:)

Under Metaframe Xpa FR2, How do you remove printer drivers?? We are
having an ongoing problem with our servers just hanging and we cant
figure out why. I know printer drivers can cause a lot of problems so I
want to remove some to narrow the investigation down.

In the CMC there doesn't seem to be an option to remove printer drivers,
if I goto Start > Settings > Printers > Right Click - Server Props >
Drivers > Remove, they seem to be removed from the server but NOT
citrix??

Can anyone point me in the right direction here please

Thanx

Ryan
CyberNET Group Australia
0413-984-819

IMPORTANT NOTICES
This email (including any documents referred to in, or attached, to this
email) may contain information that is personal, confidential or the
subject of copyright or other proprietary rights in favour of
Aristocrat, its affiliates or third parties. This email is intended only
for the named addressee. Any privacy, confidence, copyright or other
proprietary rights in favour of Aristocrat, its affiliates or third
parties, is not lost because this email was sent to you by mistake.

If you received this email by mistake you should: (i) not copy,
disclose, distribute or otherwise use it, or its contents, without the
consent of Aristocrat or the owner of the relevant rights; (ii) let us
know of the mistake by reply email or by telephone (+61 2 9413 6300);
and (iii) delete it from your system and destroy all copies.

Any personal information contained in this email must be handled in
accordance with applicable privacy laws.

Electronic and internet communications can be interfered with or
affected by viruses and other defects. As a result, such communications
may not be successfully received or, if received, may cause interference
with the integrity of receiving, processing or related systems
(including hardware, software and data or information on, or using, that
hardware or software). Aristocrat gives no assurances in relation to
these matters.

If you have any doubts about the veracity or integrity of any electronic
communication we appear to have sent you, please call +61 2 9413 6300
for clarification.