[THIN] Re: How do NT domain TS CAL's and licensing servers ge t affected when joined to a different Active Directory Domain

  • From: Steve Parr <sparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:19:51 -0500

No problem.
Thanks Mark.
I will have to research this one,

-----Original Message-----
From: Landin, Mark [mailto:Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:54 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: How do NT domain TS CAL's and licensing servers get
affected when joined to a different Active Directory Domain

Active
> Directory Domain
>
> Thanks for responding Mark.
>
> So are you saying that if the Terminal Servers running TS
> Licensing service with CAL's installed can be joined to new
> A.D. Domains(2003 included) the licensing will continue to
> work as before?

I'm not qualified to make that statement, so I hope I didn't make it. :)

I was merely clarifying your statement about domain controllers.

This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com