[THIN] Re: Hotfix Rollup 3

  • From: "Tom Monahan" <thomas.monaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:15:51 +0000

I have not heard anything more than a single post on this list about printer
autocreation failing which apparently was resolved by reinstalling the
rollup. There was a post about the wyse 3200 legacy devices that have WinCE
2.12. So if you have legacy devices with or old client I'd make sure those
worked before rollout.

If anyone has seen other issues then add to this. I wouldn't just deploy any
hotfix rollout without testing it first. But from the posts/lack of posts
about Rollup 03 after 3 weeks released there doesn't appear to be too many
problems with it.

(I hope I haven't jinxed myself :-) )

Thomas

On 3/1/07, Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55 <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Since I got no answer for this, let me try again.

I've been reading about problems with Rollup 3, mainly printer auto
creation.
Does Citrix have a fix for this?
Do you recommend just having Rollup 2?

Hector Minero