[THIN] Re: Hoping someone is awake and can help!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:40:52 -0400

Recreate the local host cache maybe?
JK

Schneider, Chad M wrote:
WIN2K SP4
60 servers

Citrix Xpe SP3/FR3

3 zones (physical) each with their own ZDC.
        1 in Oshkosh, WI (46 servers)(Data store (SQL))
        1 in New London, WI (12 servers)
        1 In Terre Haute, IN (2 servers)

New London zone has begun to experience troubles where...users connect to Citrix published app., but the app. Never opens, but shows open in Connection Center on client. Through CMC, server shows no client connections. Remote the server, reboot, shows closing out 35 users currently connected. Cancel, attempt to restart IMA, hangs on stopping. Reboot of the servers takes FOREVER, I believe it is trying to shut down the IMA.

Remoting one server now, restart IMA, hung at stopping for over an hour now.

Connection between NL zone and Oshkosh (Data Store) is DS3.

Any idea what might be happening?

I would be glad to give more info., not thinking real straight, been at this since 4AM.

Thanks in advance,

Chad