[THIN] Re: Hoping someone is awake and can help!

Hi,

Did you try tsadmin? You will most likely see all your connections and connection state. Can you try it?

ALEX

From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Hoping someone is awake and can help!
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:42:18 -0500

WIN2K SP4
60 servers

Citrix Xpe SP3/FR3

3 zones (physical) each with their own ZDC.
        1 in Oshkosh, WI (46 servers)(Data store (SQL))
        1 in New London, WI (12 servers)
        1 In Terre Haute, IN (2 servers)

New London zone has begun to experience troubles where...users connect to
Citrix published app., but the app. Never opens, but shows open in
Connection Center on client. Through CMC, server shows no client
connections. Remote the server, reboot, shows closing out 35 users
currently connected. Cancel, attempt to restart IMA, hangs on stopping.
Reboot of the servers takes FOREVER, I believe it is trying to shut down the
IMA.

Remoting one server now, restart IMA, hung at stopping for over an hour now.

Connection between NL zone and Oshkosh (Data Store) is DS3.

Any idea what might be happening?

I would be glad to give more info., not thinking real straight, been at this
since 4AM.

Thanks in advance,

Chad