[THIN] Re: Hoping someone is awake and can help!

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:25:29 +0100

Hi there,
I'm trying to open this doc. but it seems that the site is down.
Anybody has this article? if yes, pls. mail me offline.

Thanks a lot.

"Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
Enviado por: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
29/10/2004 05:40
Por favor, responda a
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Asunto
[THIN] Re: Hoping someone is awake and can help!

You might try recreating the LHC on the server with IMA service hanging.
Take a look at this
article and see if it helps.

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=1803

Also check to make sure print spooler is not hung.

-Mike