[THIN] Re: Highly Available 4.5 AAC/CAG setup

Just got an update.  Seems that we need a cookie insert option on the Cisco
CSM for the WI VIP to work.  Looks like our CSM needs a firmware upgrade.
It's always something!!

Thanks!
Jennifer

On 1/9/07, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's the specific issue with load balancing WI?   We've pretty much
setup the same configuration for a customer but used Citrix Netscalers
instead of Cisco CSS.

Joe