[THIN] Re: Highly Available 4.5 AAC/CAG setup

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:54:15 -0700

Citrix has a pdf whitepaper outlining the exact steps required to do this
with Netscaler. You do either combine WI and AAC or keep them separate.
Either way there are some specific types of load balancing that need to be
done in terms of protocols and persistence that is different for CAG, ACC
and WI. You ought to be able to follow the guide and translate the Netscaler
configuration into the CISCO configuration. It is really pretty
straightforward once you understand it. I don't have the title handy, but it
should in their knowledgebase.

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453