[THIN] Hiding drives

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:46:13 -0700

When hiding drives, either via a utility or the registry, are the hidden
drives mapped?  I need to be able to map the local A: drives of a set of
users, but I want to NOT map the C: drive.  If I use HideDrive or a
regedit, does it just not show the drive or does it actually prevent the
drive from being mapped?

adam

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.