[THIN] Re: Helpdesk support software - any ideas?

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:54:02 -0000

Since this thread has started we've decided to migrate away from Blue Flag
helpdesk towards a fairly heavily customised version of Liberum. We've
already got an in-house developed system called Bagpuss with a large
database of user and asset information and Liberum should integrate with it
nicely.

The Thin list just saves me so much work!