[THIN] Re: Help me find this thin list utility from yesteryear. I think it was from Jan B

Not sure about the popup util but AppSense has this ability with their
product.

Joe

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Kenzig
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:00 PM
To: THIN
Subject: [THIN] Help me find this thin list utility from yesteryear. I think
it was from Jan B

Hi Guys

Back in the day someone, I think it was Jan B, posted to the list a single
file executable that was a Popup to prevent a user from running a program. I
can't find it in my massive archive of files.

The idea of the program was that it was just a simple executable that you
renamed to the the programs executable filename; and replaced the file, that
you did not want the user to be able to run.  When the user tried to run the
program they would get a popup box telling them that it wasn't allowed
instead of the program running.

I am sure that I probably posted this for download someplace out there on
the web... but I am sorry Dave...my mind is going. Clues anyone?

Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com