[THIN] Help - Users disappear from Pub App

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:04:47 -0700

I need some corroboration quickly. Twice now my defined users have
disappeared from the Pub App in the CMC thereby rendering the application
down for 4000 users. My credibility is in question and I am meeting with the
VP of IT for the 2nd time to discuss this issue. Has anyone experienced this
problem at all?? It appears to be linked to one or more of the servers not
being able to reach the DC and thereby stripping the defines users for the
all servers in the Pub App. Some corroboration quickly would be really
awesome!

Thanks,

Rob
24 Hour Fitness