[THIN] Re: Help!!! Datatore restoration

  • From: Tim Anderson <timothylanderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:30:36 -0600

If I remember correctly, when using Access a backup file is
automatically created (mf20.bak) in %SYSTEMROOT%\Program
Files\Citrix\Independent Management Architecture  you may be able to
restore from this file.  Any changes since the last start of the IMA
service will not be present.  You will need to manually recreate them.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:33:23 +0530, Biju Chacko
<bijumon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> During a power failure it seems my Access Data Store not working.
> And i dont have a backup file also..
> MFXP FR3
>
> How can i create a fresh database??
>
> Please help...