[THIN] Help!

  • From: roma <roma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:36:20 -0300

Hi

I have 5 metaframe server Xpa in a Windows 2000 sp2. All days a message
appear in the event log and the server stops respond to the network and los
connections with server farm.

The message is:

Application popup: drtwsn32.exe - DLL Initialization failed: The application
failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down.

The number of EVENT is 26. I can't found anything about this message. I
check the hardware and do not exist any problems..

Anyone have an idea??

thanks,
Roma