[THIN] Re: Handful of servers....

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:34:23 -0700

When I get this, my only recourse is to reboot the server.  I watched an MS
webcast on this error and they say it's a kernel mode driver not releasing
memory.    The webcast goes on to provide all sorts of useful (and time
intensive) steps to figure out which driver is causing the problem.   I get
this error mostly on my PDC Emulator.

adam

             "Schneider, Chad
             M"
             <CMSchneider@Bemi                                          To
             s.com>                    thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             thin-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                       [THIN] Handful of servers....

             12/01/2005 11:27
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursdaysâ

I get thisâ

The server was unable to allocate from the system paged pool because the
pool was empty.

W2K SP4
PS 4.0

Once that error begins, users can not connect to the server anymore.  I
knock a few users out, all is well.

Chad Schneider
Technology Analyst/Citrix Admin.
Bemis Company, Inc.