[THIN] Re: HP Universal Driver!

  • From: Michel Roth <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:12:01 +0100

The PCL version isn't available for download yet right?
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=503548&prodNameId=503519&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ja-35999-2
 *PLEASE NOTE:* The English PCL 5 Universal Print Driver will be available
by mid November. The English HP postscript emulation version of the
Universal Print Driver is available now. By selecting *obtain
software*above, you will be redirected to this current page
 ?
 Kind Regards,
Michel Roth
www.thincomputing.net <http://www.thincomputing.net>

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmisc/vac/us/en/sm/network_software/universalprintdriver_overview.html

> > "The print drivers accommodate the majority of general office color and
> > black-and-white printing on HP postscript emulation and HP PCL5-enabled
HP