[THIN] Re: HP Proliant Server BIOS setting for CPU performance.....

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:25:16 -0000

Hello there,

I found the settings on our BL20Ps last year when i was testing Hyperthreading
on Windows 2000.
I was checking the performance of a 16 bit application and then another server
with our core apps on.
I was most disappointed when i noticed zero difference when comparing with
other identical servers (save the bios change).
We had around 30 users for testing per box