[THIN] Re: HP LaserJet 4200

We've had problems with the HP 4200 PS drivers crashing NT4 TSE servers. We
alias them to LJ4Si but paper handling isn't the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Phillips [mailto:KPhillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 June 2003 20:54
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] HP LaserJet 4200

We have rule about sticking to only native 2000 drivers, but a user called
in complaining that his new LaserJet 4200 doesn't print correctly. The have
tried switching to a 4000, and 5si. Nothing helped. Has anyone had any luck
with that printer? Thanks

Kevin Phillips
Web Services Administrator
Creative Solutions