[THIN] HELP: Call for Input on Iforum.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:47:44 -0500

Anyone who went to a session at Iforum 2002 and has a moment, I am starting
to write my review and I'd like your help.

If you could send me a brief paragraph on your thoughts and input, what you
learned and what you thought of any of  the sessions you attended I would
like to include it.  Your name can remain out of the paragraph. Just let me
know if you want to have it on it or not.

Send your paragraph to mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will culminate all of the  feedback I get into one great review.  Pictures
will be up on the site by the end of tonight.

By culminating all of this info it will give everyone a complete overview of
the event and not just on what I saw and will be a great review for those
who could not attend.

This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Kenzig