[THIN] HELP!

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:05:58 -0500

I have hundreds of NT machines set up with the full client for Citrix, and I
configure the Citrix app. settings as the admin, and copy the application
data folder to the shop floor profile, as they are policied down.  Works
great.

I have just arrived at a remote site, and found out that they run 2000
machines on the shop floor.  I have done as normal, yet can find no
application data folder, and can not find the pn.ini for each profile.

What do I do?

I can normally copy the application data over and copy the icons for the
published apps., and all is well.  Now. I copy the icon over and get "the
application set can not be resolved."  Where do I set this?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst II
Curwood, Inc.
Phone: 920-303-7609