[THIN] Re: Group Policy

  • From: Angus Macdonald <angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:58:59 +0100

You need to specify a different .pol file for the terminal servers. There's
a little easy registry tweaking involved. I exported this from the registry
on one of my TSE4 boxes. Perhaps it'll be of use. You have to make the
change on all TS boxes.

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Update]
"NetworkPath"="\\\\sms_server\\tse_file$\\policy\\ntconfig.pol"
"UpdateMode"=dword:00000002
"LoadBalance"=dword:00000001