From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of M
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 1:00 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Gray version of Citrix PN.exe 7.100.21825 now
available

Jim
2 quick questions 1 related ...1 not so related.

Is it possible to combine the Grey PN that you do with Claudio's close
button change .. that would be real neat :¬)

Is it possible to modify a setup.exe that has been created with visual
studio or would i need the original vbp file to do this. Im trying to
replace a hard coded path that exists within a setup file.

Thanks for taking the time to modify the pn as well.

regards

than buying more servers.