[THIN] Gray version of Citrix PN.exe 7.100.21825 now available

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:35:48 -0400

Hi Folks
I know I have been way behind on these but I have just completed the gray
version of Program Neighborhood for FR3/SP3  version 7.100.21825 (which is
the latest download on Citrix's site) I'll get it linked on the citrix
downloads page of the thin.net later today

All you need do is set up your client with all the settings that you want it
to be, disable the button toolbar by unchecking the choice for showing the
button bar under view / toolbars/Standard buttons.  Once you EVERYTHING set
up exactly as you want it rename your good program neighborhood PN.exe file
to something else (I always call mine goodpn.exe) and then rename the one in
the zip file to pn.exe and put it in it's place.  ALWAYS SAVE YOUR GOOD COPY
OF PN.EXE IN CASE YOU NEED TO CHANGE ANY SETTINGS!

Get it at:
        http://thethin.net/graypn71.zip

Enjoy,
Jim Kenzig