[THIN] Re: Google SketchUp

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:12:07 -0700

Ok,

After applying the PSE450R02W2K3007.msp patch I can now launch the
application in a published ICA Desktop but not as a published application.
I removed the mfaphook.dll from the AppInit_DLLs value like you said and
that works so I'll dig into the seamless apps flag next.

I did learn that if you remove the entry and reboot the server with an
active ICA session it will BSOD the box.   I also had a wtf moment with
XenServer 4.1 as it doesn't handle BSOD machines gracefully.  Had to perform
a cold restart of the XenServer host.

Joe

  _____