[THIN] Re: Getting the following MFCOM.exe error after reboot

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:27:34 +0100

I would re-read this....

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909444

Have you installed MS05-051?

Malcolm

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Schneider, Chad M
Sent: 18 October 2005 13:52
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Getting the following MFCOM.exe error after reboot

Mfcom.exe is 4.0.2198.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ALEX .
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:36 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you check what MFCOM build you have? And I presume you did re-register
the exe?

ALEX

>From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [THIN] Re: Getting the following MFCOM.exe error after reboot
>Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:41:27 -0500
>
>Did that, rebooted, still getting MFCOM.exe memory was unable to be
>written.
>

>   _____

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

systems or data.  No responsibility is accepted by The Royal
Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry

                               Visit our websites at:

http://www.rbs.co.uk/CBFM

http://www.rbsmarkets.com