[THIN] GPO Permissions

  • From: "Robert Barrett" <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:13:14 -0600

Okay I think we have screwed up big time and I am hoping someone can
help me fix it.  We enabled loopback processing on the GPO for our TS
boxes.  To prevent the admins from getting the policy we denied
permissions to the domain admins group.  I had read somewhere that it
was the way to prevent the policy from being applied to the admins.
Anyway my worst fears were realized when I tried to edit said GPO,
denied!  Listed as inaccessible.  Is there any way for me to reset the
permissions and be able to edit this policy again without deleting it
and starting over (not even sure I can delete it)?  Help

Robert Barrett MCSE, CCA

Enterprise Administrator
robertb@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (780) 927-3766