[THIN] Fwd: Terminal Server specific utilities - qrytscip and gettscip

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://kenzig.com" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:48:27 -0800 (PST)

Warren Simondson <wsimondson@.au> wrote:  Subject: Terminal Server specific
utilities - qrytscip and gettscip
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:59:30 +1000
From: "Warren Simondson" <wsimondson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Dear Thin Client
experts

  A follow up to the qryclientup utility.

  I had a very large amount of Terminal Server Only users screaming emails at
me saying that the QRYClLIENTIP utility I wrote a few months back was only for
CITRIX, and they wanted an app for TS to do the same thing. Well here it is.
QRYTSCIP works on both Terminal Server Standalone and Citrix, so you can run
individual commands for specific client IP addresses or address segments in a
single login script. This one differs to one I wrote many years ago in that you
can run commands in a logon script based on a whole client IP address e.g.
192.168.1.34, or run commands in a logon script based on only part of the
Client IP e.g. 192.168.1. Thought you could add this on your web site. See the
text file included for details of how to use it.

  I have also added GETTSCIP for both Terminal Server Standalone and Citrix.
This is the old basic return of the client IP address to the command line.

  GETTSCIP is a command-line tool for Terminal Servers to query
  the current session's client ip address and display it in the
  command line.

  Usage:
  GETTSCIP

  E.G. GETTSCIP
  This command will return the client ip address of a session as:
  WTSClientAddress: 192.168.0.141

  If you don?t get the attached ZIP files I have included Follow the link to
download:
  http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au/CAD_Utils.htm

      Warren Simondson
  Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy
  Email: warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au
  Business Hours: +61 7 3848 0285  Mobile: 0400 699 733

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com
Sponsorships Available!