[THIN] Re: Fwd: RE: An error 193 has occurred

  • From: "Phillip Newberry" <PNewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:20:38 -0400

I am publishing the whole desktop via a web browser. =20

I suppose I could delete it and recreate it.

Phillip Newberry
Network Engineer
CNA, MCSE NT4, MCSE 2000, MCP+IIS, CET
The PCA Group, Inc.
E-mail: pnewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:    www.thepcagroup.com
Phone: (716) 632-5881 x318
Fax: (716) 632-5360

>>> "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/26/02 18:11 PM >>>
Hi Phillip,

Unless you're publishing the full desktop, this error looks kind of =
strange.
The quick fix would probly be to delete and then republish the application.=

However if you'd rather not, then the first place I'd look is to see if =
the
system PATH statement has changed.

Regards,

Rick