[THIN] Re: Fwd: FW: GMail Drive shell extension

Gmail does support https/SSL (256 bit encryption on Firefox for me).
and according to this the Gmail drive software supports this also.

http://www.aimlesswords.com/archives/20041007/gmail_drive/

<snip/>
Version 1.2 has been released and includes the following changes:

* "Send To" context menu
* Option to preserve filenames in attachments
* Option to use HTTPS only (secure)
* Cookies don't interfere with GMail Notifier
* Proxy authentication support
* Several bugfixes
</snip>

>>> doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/18/2004 1:34:58 PM >>>
Sorry, I have not read the whole thread,
Has anyone determined how secure this is?

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
7750 Bell Rd.